Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
Frenzy

Gonna be picking up BB2 LE next week sometime. :orks: Stupid BB discord informing me its good and has reskinned Leapin' Lizards. :orks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
+AG DAT SKINK

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

FoolyCharged posted:

Heresy. All pieces gain value from the ability to fly through the air to their deaths.

Just not tactical value.
Which makes me rethink proposing leap in favor of a skill that tempts agent to kill his skinks though its use.

Blodge Skink(s).

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Gridlocked posted:

Watching lizards die? How is that not fun

It isn't Dwarves.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
The speediest Saurus in all the land, +MA.

Seconding Skexit.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

ProZocK posted:

Skunt = Break Tackle
You have enough strenght that guard is not REALLY needed right now, and break tackle will let you move him where his tail is needed

Papa G = Tackle
Almost said mighty blow but you need someone to deal with dodgers

Fleetfoot Mac = Block
Yeah, agi 4 blodge stuntie is not something you pass up.

But most importantly
Dont you DARE change the cheerleaders. ORC CHEERLEADERS FOREVER

And I am fine with draves on goonbowl on ONE CONDITION: Only if a newbie wants to play them.

Voting dis and another REROLL to make the team pretty well whole in terms of what's needed.

Stupid Skunt not rolling dubs. That would have turned it into something really special.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Angry Lobster posted:

+MA, Fleetfoot is special.
Beer Stand surfing is fun.
Don't touch the best cheerleaders

Quote vote.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Rorahusky posted:

Block for Starence, Guard for Lincoln, so we can better leverage our strength advantage.

Voting dis.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

namad posted:

I vote for Sprint for fleetfoot for the 1turn touchdowns I want to see.

More dice means more fun!

Orc Cheerleaders

CoffeeQaddaffi fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Oct 29, 2017

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

ProZocK posted:

Since we had a pretty awesome talk about underused skills I vote for SHADOWING on our saurus.
UPGRADE STADIUM
And ORC CHEERLEADERS FOREVER

Yeah sure this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Zore posted:

Break Tackle

And more Orc Cheerleaders.

• Locked thread