Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Oh man, I never got Bloodbowl 2 because principals.. but this may make me give in. Definitely like the Kaiju naming theme.

To add to the mix: Ult-Raman Noodles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

Bob James posted:

You need a hulked out 5 str skink somewhere on the team.

Alternative suggestion: You need a 4 agility leap skink named Cumquat

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Frenzy Because ALWAYS FRENZY

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
This thread is making me want to buy BB2 and roll up an Elfy Chaos team with a Mino ball carrier...

Someone convince me that this is a bad idea

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

Veloxyll posted:

Remember how many people tried to kill the last Minoball carrier?

And yet he still lives!

Or at least, he never died... I'm not sure what his actual state of existence is considering he's a BB1 player

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Gotta be +AG --> Leap will be the next skill and then we can all enjoy his inevitable leaping destruction

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I don't care what anyone says, we need a leaping skink by the end of the LP :colbert:

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Glad Nurgle is done early. Nurgles are like smelly dwarves in that they're slimy hitlers.

I'm sad I missed the vote for doubles Saurus, because Shadowing is the prince of skills!

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Guard for Big Guy

Tackle For Saurus

Block for +Agi Skink

Cheerleaders Orc

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
No Dwarves Ever

Or if you must play dwarves, just concede turn 1 and call it done.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Pretty much decided at this stage, but throw a vote on the pile for +MA and Beer Stand

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Wrestle & Grab because JESUS CHRIST GOONS VOTE FOR SOMETHING AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT FUN

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Sprint for both because GFIs always work

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

FoolyCharged posted:

e: in short the options sprint opens up are riskier, and therefore more awesome and they allow bigger plays than sure feet.

ftfy

;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Guard
PILING AWN!!!
Dodge

• Locked thread