Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Let's go with Side Step for more chain-pushing/avoidance nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Bootcha posted:

Sneaky Git for Wrassle, because if the Saurs can't injure players off the field, someone's gonna have to put some hard work in to stomping elf crotches and CMB chaos. And since skinks can move around and give assists more easily, the worry isn't not breaking armor, it'd be getting kicked off while not breaking armor.

Sure Feet for Fleetfoot. Sprint would make him more dangerous, but Sure Feet would make those two extra steps a much more sure thing, as well as saving re-rolls for unimportant punches and failed break tackles.
I'm seconding this, Sneaky Git for Wrassle and Sure Feet for Fleetfoot.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

gonadic io posted:

As much as I'd like to vote for blodge at all times, tackle is just too good on the MB Saur. At this TV most of the people we'd want to MB punch have dodge.

quote:

Guard for Skunt 
Tackle for Goddars 
Dodge for Mothra
I'll third this. What was Iretep's name gimmick, anyway? At least half seem to be historical people who seized power by force, but the other half is coming up blank and so I dunno if I'm missing something.

• Locked thread