Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
Looking forward to this and you bringing in some elf coaches to counter your clear pro-bash bias :colbert:

Can't believe the MVP didn't go to the dead guy you lucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Voting dodge!

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Gridlocked posted:

Also remember my other ABS. Always Be Studmanning

Ah man I haven't thought about Studman in forever. A true hero :911:

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

+MA and Nuffle Altar

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Agent355 posted:

Yeah you totally should---

stay out, probably. Good call.

Yeah you need to gain some more tv before facing Chaos Dwarfs so that all the blockers have claw-pomb. :colbert:

I am feeling spiteful because your videos are reminding me of how much I hate playing against lizards. Fast AND strong AND can pick up the ball? gently caress OFF!

Wrestle and Break Tackle

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Sprint If I'm gonna hate him and want him to die might as well go all in and push for the eventual natural 1ttder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

namad posted:

Once you have a bit more cash will you start leveling up the alternate skinks and firing anyone who doesn't roll something special for lvl2? Or is that a waste too?

I usually am relatively pro-tryharding (I think that backing off of punching/fouling after someone's used their apo is kinda ridiculous for example) but this is the one type of tryharding that I really dislike... I guess I just get too attached to my players/their names and it feels disloyal to them. Or maybe it's just that your players oughta die in glorious combat :black101:

• Locked thread