Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

Blackmage Yapo posted:

You should name ALL the saurii for different kaiju Godzilla fights. I vote Mothra first.

+1 vote for naming everything after godzilla's foes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
+AG is our only option. And maybe the skink will get targeted with a blitz!

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
DODGE

Don't give Agent what he wants.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

Voyager I posted:

That's what, four Block Saurs now? While I was a jerk and voted for schadenfreude, I am excited by the prospect of games where you handle the ball with Skinks and maybe even get to click the 'End Turn' button.

If you ever hit the "end turn" button in Blood Bowl, you aren't taking enough risks. This is how champions play the game.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Skunt: Big guys are at their best when you don't have to even touch them to do their jobs. Therefore, we give a kroxigor GUARD

Papa G: Agent wants to Saurus ball. Let's make that easier for him by making sure he only needs a 5+ to get the ball. +AG

Fleetfoot Mac: BLOCK because blodgers are the best/worst things in blood bowl. And a blodging skink becomes a foul target whenever he hits the pitch.

Finally, don't ban dwarfs. They never win Goonbowl anyway. Dwarf week is the worst week of goonbowl, but they won't win. And upgrade your stadium, Agent.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

Gridlocked posted:

Goonbowl should be an anything goes grogfest cause thats what its for.

Picking a team for the length of the tourney is part of that groggyness. Dwarf is a reasonable choice if you can make it work.

E: it should be mentioned that my experience playing with or as dwarves is exactly 0 becaude I started BB with goons and as a rule goons don't let dwarves play.

Second opinion: ignore goonbowl play randskills

Don't worry. We'll have random skill league too. Which may be even more fun than Goonbowl. Maximum chaos, maximum randomness. No choosing of skills, or teams. LET NUFFLE DECIDE.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
We want the Sandwhich shop because throw rock is the WORST event in the entire drat game.

+MA for Fleetfoot. Make him the devil

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Dice happened. Nuffle both loves me, and then fucks me. Skill options on elves is a bit of a funny thing. Why would you choose punchy options rather than more catching and passing options? Elves have the all important agility 4. That makes any passing game even without skills so much easier than you might imagine. And taking block everywhere means your elves might just stay alive. Taking dodge means a player with tackle can hurt your precious pixelmans. :ohdear:

Also, MGMNectarine is for MGMT. Garlic Go is for Gary Go.

And finally, both players can get PASS BLOCK. Because gently caress you Agent. :argh:

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

Blackmage Yapo posted:

Always that fine line between wanting to watch a good team and wanting Agent to suffer.

As someone who watched his elves die, let him suffer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
The correct and ONLY answer is JUGGERNAUT

• Locked thread