Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
If only there were a Break Gravity skill that was to Leap as Break Tackle is to dodging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Skunt = Break Tackle

Papa G = Tackle

Fleetfoot Mac = Wrestle

Cheerleaders = orcs

Dwarves = no ban. Even if an experienced player wants to play them.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

THE BAR posted:

Are there normally any Europeans active in Goonbowl? I'm sitting with my finger on purchasing BB2 from GMG, but it's still an awful lot of ducats to shell out, if I'm just gonna go through another game of people Alt + F4ing whenever I get a TD or CAS.

Also, keep the Orc cheerleaders.

Yes, there were plenty when I last played. I certainly will be this time.

Even if you don't play goons, there's a few leagues like MHI that penalise leavers

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Break Tackle for Lincoln, because it's like he's an elf.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Manuel Calavera posted:

On the bright side, the first half has probably the best highlight. And by no means is there anything interesting happening in half 2 except for more ball handling. Maybe, probably.

e - and yes, that was an The Offspring quote. I was indeed drinking, I'd made the commitment to do so.
e2 - eagle eyed folk may notice two Max's, I goofed on naming was what happened. If Max the Mummy dies somehow, he'll come back as Sammun-Mak.

I feel bad for you, getting shouted at by like 3 people while drinking while you utterly fail to chain push

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Sprint because Agent isn't hurting for rerolls and sprint lets you do something new as opposed to something that you already can.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Surely Lizards would be better for a grab team? Especially if you make a custom and don't have to keep playing saur ball even after getting block.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Juggernaut, bitch.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Slaan posted:

I like the way this goon thinks

Diving Tackle and Leap

DT on the lovely skink and leap on fleetfoot

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Cassa posted:

3 GFIs becomes pretty close to a coin flip for rolling at least one 1, doesn't it?

Agility only really can suck.

Especially when most of the players with agility only already start with the only really good agility skill.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Felinoid posted:

Normals on Skunt, dubs on Goddars (block/mighty blow) and Mothra (just block).

Guard for Skunt
Tackle for Goddars
Dodge for Mothra

As much as I'd like to vote for blodge at all times, tackle is just too good on the MB Saur. At this TV most of the people we'd want to MB punch have dodge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Cassa posted:

+1 votes

It's a shame you can't compete against in a league full of democracy-bowl forged teams

Random Skill Leagues are a thing

• Locked thread