Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

FluffySquirrel posted:

Reminded me to take a look on the forum, now I see vampires are finally out. . . aaaand they managed to make them even buggier? Yeah, I don't think I'll be buying an expansion then

Cyanide makes new and interesting bugs.
They just didn;t read the full description of extrodinary skills. Which explicitly states that Hypno-gaze doesn't work from the pitch.

Peachfart posted:

I love Blood Bowl but I am terrible at it. Hope we see many more videos!

No-one is actually good at Bloodbowl.

Boo at not getting to pick their first skill! How are we meant to make cool and interesting players? Do you not remember Yapo the Frenzy saurus?

Or we could get a wrassle BT Stripball Saur!

As for 1dbs, they're just a 3+. With Block, they're a 2+

Veloxyll fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Sep 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

FoolyCharged posted:

Shoot I could see a case for a single break tackle first saurus.

To be fair, it's actually a likely pick for first skill on the Krox. Assuming it only rolls normals. BT big guys are really good. and it's already got Mighty Blow.

Lizards are really painful until you get some block though. Much like Chaos except your skinks are even squishier than Beastmen.

Edit: Oh, Agent, can you go through your roster at some point? I saw the return of Emgland, but who else is there?

Veloxyll fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Sep 11, 2017

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Donnerberg posted:

Now that you mention it, a shadowing saurus would really tie this team together.

:p Assassins are proof that MA6 shadowing doesn't work that well.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Bob James posted:

You need a hulked out 5 str skink somewhere on the team.

You can only ever get +2 to a stat. And stats are capped at 10.

I wonder if BB2 still lets you queue the whole movement and forces you to get shadowed to hell

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

uPen posted:

Agent355 this is your one and only warning: If we don't get at least 1 wrasslin Saurus we're gonna mutiny.

Frenzy wrassle saur

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Slaan posted:

I'd say KING OF SKILLS but that doesn't work with block on him. So I'll be a funhaver and say we give him Jump Up so we can use his movement to get into a cage, get punched down, but still get up and punch ball carriers

JU is Agi unless Cyanide broke it.

Frenzy is a good skill that won't ever get you into trouble

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

uPen posted:

Agent has shown a propensity for dodging Saurii on accident. On top of that he's going to eventually run into a player smart enough to mark his blitzers with cheap fodder. To prevent both of these problems we need an elite blitzer who knows how to break tackle.

Exactly. BT would just be inviting him to do it on purpose and always fail.

also Buy an Assistant Coach

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Random Axis posted:

Haven't played in ages, but what would the rest of the build be? I'm thinking Break Tackle and Tackle at least.

Wrassle, Break Tackle, Strip ball.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

PotatoManJack posted:

This thread is making me want to buy BB2 and roll up an Elfy Chaos team with a Mino ball carrier...

Someone convince me that this is a bad idea

Remember how many people tried to kill the last Minoball carrier?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Apo working as intended.

• Locked thread