Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Here, to make up for dicing you, multiple times, have some nice, calm text.
You cant give up on the 2+ dodges anywhere dream man, that skink has got to get +agi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013

Gridlocked posted:

No its someones actual custom Chaos team with all plus str clawpomb warrior's and elfy as hell beastmen.

That would not be remotely fun to watch.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Block for sure. The only other thing you could take for the first saurus lvl is +Str.

And as the lucker noob of the match I have to say, Im a pretty mediocre player trying to learn how to play better (like, i honestly believed having 2 gunners on the side was a good idea) so I will inevitably get myself into situations where Ill do stupid poo poo like fishing for sixes because I panic and cant think properly on how to proceed. But thats something that I have improved by playing in the goon league and getting tips from Agent, Yapo and Iretep, and watching this review of my play also made me understand some stuff much better. Cant wait to play the LP team again, if only to get the saltiness rolling XD

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Skunt = Break Tackle
You have enough strenght that guard is not REALLY needed right now, and break tackle will let you move him where his tail is needed

Papa G = Tackle
Almost said mighty blow but you need someone to deal with dodgers

Fleetfoot Mac = Block
Yeah, agi 4 blodge stuntie is not something you pass up.

But most importantly
Dont you DARE change the cheerleaders. ORC CHEERLEADERS FOREVER

And I am fine with draves on goonbowl on ONE CONDITION: Only if a newbie wants to play them.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013

namad posted:

First I just want to say frenzy has been really really good. It's caused a lot of interesting things to happen, at least mildly interesting. The opponents fear it. Agent is using it. Glad we picked it, even if it wasn't strictly optimal.

My votes:
Papa G Wrestle
Papa G Wrestle
Papa G Wrestle
Papa G Wrestle

Rest: who cares? You promised us we could vote for a wrestle saur. You gave all the other saurus block without asking us. This is our one voting chance to give a saur wrestle instead of block. We need to take it. Otherwise we'll have to wait for a saurus to die. If we'd been voting normally I think we would already have had a Wrestle saur by now. Tackle is going to be better on one of the other regular old block saurus anyways. A saurus who just has tackle will result in the elf just being happy to stand next to him and eat up a risky block. With tackle and block combined though they're doomed to dodge and doomed to mark.

Papa G already has block. The saurus that had no skills was Mothra In law and has already been given block on the end of the game.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
I would honestly rather give him pass then wrassle. Wrassle on an agi4 stuntie player is just suicide, hes going to get the boot every single time he is on the floor.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Yeah, +MA for Fleetfoot

Keep the orcs for sure

And get ELF TURF for the stadium, it looks AWESOME

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Block for starance
Guard for Lincoln
Buy a skink and name him Catalonia

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Give fleetofoot sure feet. if we give him sprint first Agent will never take any unecessary gfis and snake it for death-apo-death. Sidestep would be the right choice but goddamit he is bullshit enough.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Since we had a pretty awesome talk about underused skills I vote for SHADOWING on our saurus.
UPGRADE STADIUM
And ORC CHEERLEADERS FOREVER

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
That grab chaos was fun, but now I know that my mic is just bad and I need to do something about it.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
First and most important: Orc cheerleaders
For the skill Break Tackle is clearly the superior option. So get thick skull (Not really).

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
That thumbnail hurts my soul.

And I wasnt doing my best to kill your team I would have actually not fouled if the apo was used, and like I promissed I didnt kept fouling instead of trying to win the game otherwise the second half would have been nothing but stomps :P

And I gotta say, I loved Mozic's question at the end on what could I have done better. Its really cool to hear constructive criticism from better coaches.

ProZocK fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Nov 15, 2017

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Hahaha, my "of course" was more intended to be read as "After i pull that bullshit elf play a saurus would intercep would be the cherry of the bulshit sundae", not a "of course I cant succeed". Most of the rolls there were 2+ and 3+, it really wasnt even that hard :P.

I also think you need to punch anyone you can get away with when you are playing woodelves if you can still make it so the guy only has his blitz. Any removals will be SO GOOD for the elves even though they are hard to get, and Its not like I have a hard time positioning my MV7 team if i need to, and like the old saying says, you only need 2 elves to score. On the other hand every wood elf team I have has a losing record so gently caress my bad opinions I guess XD

And about my naming scheme, I had to be faithful to the source, dont poo poo on me because of Roge :P (http://sanicsource.wikia.com/wiki/Category:MLG_Characters)

ProZocK fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Nov 17, 2017

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013

Agent355 posted:

Wood elves are extremely hard to stop, but they are only hard to stop when they spread out and make you unable to cover all the potential threats. Grouping up to punch dudes that probably won't die anyway makes you easier to cover which negates your greatest advantage.

Yeah, I can defintly see that my way of thinking was a mistake. Its why I said before I like having my play analized like this by better players, being part of the LP is pretty awesome for that.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
I forgot to vote.

First and most Important: Orc cheerleaders

Dumb normal skink: Diving tackle.
Fleetfoot: Sprint. lets see if Agent is brave enough to actually use it.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
So what kind of skills would make the LP go on? I dont know nearly enough about lizards to judge this properly, I honestly look at the team and thinks its prety awesome, so what are you looking for here to make the team good?

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
guard guard guard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
im still voting for orc cheerleaders

• Locked thread