Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Well, I was just saying in the trad games thread that I was considering picking up 2 and learning the game finally, now I have even more of a reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
So I've played the tutorial in Blood Bowl 1, and tried playing this a bunch myself otherwise, but I have to say, watching Game 1 ( I have yet to watch YOUR tutorial video, I figured it was just a video of the BB2 tut which I'll do later ) but I learned more poo poo from your video than any of the tutorials I've seen otherwise.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Agent355 posted:

The tutorial video is a video of my own creation just explaining how punches and touching the ball works. it doesn't go into strategy or anything more complex, but it will help people who have never touched bloodbowl figure out whats going on.

It was still very useful. I have one question that seems really silly, the dice faces, I get the arrow, just pushes, the Skull, you fall down, The explosion(?) you knock the other player down, explosion with skull, you BOTH fall down, what is the explosion with a exclamation point? Is that the one you knock them down with a chance to injure? Or is it just a higher chance of injury? Does explosion imply chance for injury?

This whole armor/injury thing is something that I am kind of mystified by.

Also, as someone who feels like they're likely to just play punch-man Orks, I now feel like it's an rear end in a top hat move to play in a league like that since it's mostly punch-man and injuries trying to slowly march the ball across the field. That an accurate idea of the Ork play?

• Locked thread