Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Frenzy Is the clear choice.

Still gotta coerce Agent355 into giving one of those Saurs Wrestle instead of Block.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
I really, really wanna say Jump Up, but I'll do things in the proper order and vote KING OF SKILLS

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Agent355 posted:

For the record when saurus #6 levels I'm planning on having a vote for block vs wrassle for all you wrestle-holics. So don't get too crazy about trying to shove wrestle on people who already have block, I was going to explicitly give you the chance for a wrassler if you really feel you need it.

Alright, good. I was worried you were gonna try to cop-out and say the doubles roll was the chance for Wrestle, and I could not abide such a nefarious attempt to deny the king his throne.

You may have your Blodge Skink

Of course, The Orcs must stay

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
+MA because my god.
Nuffle Altar for showcasing more star player nonsense.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
You need to not think of Starance as a Saurus with Wrestle. You need to look to the future, and start thinking of him as a Saurus with wrestle and strip ball and break tackle (and Jump Up if he gets doubles). This is about having a giant blue ball-seeking missile. This is about making Agent ram a dinosaur into cages and throwing -2dbs because 5-out-of-6 that ball is touching the ground. And then our unstoppable rat-skink grabs that ball from anywhere because tackle zones mean nothing. This is about watching exciting bullshit plays.

Vote for Fun. Vote for Hope. Vote for the Future. Vote for the King of Skills

Also Guard I guess.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Yeah as funny as it is to think of a leapsaur, in practice it just means extra TV for no effect because Agent is never gonna press that leap button.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Side Step to make chain-push 1ttds easier.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Thanks for the reminder.

Orc Cheerleaders.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Fleetfoot rolled +AG, +MA, and a dub. There is no replacing him.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Orc tits

I'm against getting a magician shop because I just means Fleetfoot is gonna eat a lightning bolt every game.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

pumpinglemma posted:

Would it not be worth giving some non-Fleetfoot skink Kick?

Sorry, the next no-skill skink to roll doubles is getting Wrassle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Fleetfoot gets Sprint, he's gonna need a lot of 1TTDs to get that last level.

• Locked thread