Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Friendly neighbourhood vegetable

Rorahusky posted:

Good to see more Blood Bowl LPs. I was an avid watcher back during the first round of BB LPs, and I hope we get some more goons into it to play against you so it's not just Grognards Tryhards.
I'll second this statement and add a request for naming one of the team's players Grognard Tryhard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Voting Dodge because:

1) Agent advocated choosing block for this level up. (Either just pick what you want yourself or let people vote without giving advice on what you think the :airquote: right vote is.)
2) Voting block on a doubles roll is proof Blood Bowl is a game for assholes. (Who else would vote for a bog standard choice when given an opportunity to be creative. :colbert:)

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Any good Skunt Punch should immediately be followed up by a Skunt Grab. :smugdon:
Papa G.: Tackle
Fleetfoot Mac: Block
Human Cheerleaders
Money for the Stadium
Dwarves allowed for all

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
If we analyse Fleetfoot Mac's name, there is only 1 choice.
Fleet of foot: literary able to run fast
Sprint also Dwarf cheerleaders, keep changing the ball and blow money on stadium if possible

Unrelated to the skill up: Agent, if you know Fleetfoot Mac is going to die, why aren't you spreading the touchdown love around so at least 1 other skink also has a level?
That way you can replace him more quickly when the inevitable happens?

Pea
Nov 25, 2005

ZiegeDame posted:

Fleetfoot rolled +AG, +MA, and a dub. There is no replacing him.
I'm aware that a replacement won't get the same amount of luck in the level up rolls. It just seems strange and short-sighted to me not to start building towards getting a replacement ready. Even if it won't be as gifted as Fleetfoot.

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Mighty blow, stadium upgrade (the star player thing) and dwarf cheerleaders

Pea fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Nov 5, 2017

Pea
Nov 25, 2005

Agent355 posted:

... the vote is to spend 200k on making the stadium have a nicer model or not. ...
If it doesn't do anything extra yet, that's just added incentive to spend all money on the stadium. Besides, Fleetfoot deserves the biggest stadium.

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Juggernaut because it seems thematically approriate for a frenzysaur to me.

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Wrassle is a sneaky git. He's only on the pitch whenever the team is down a player anyway. So the foul option seems like a good alternative to me.

Fleetfoot Mac should get sprint because it fits thematically with his name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Skunt Grab Skuntpunch => Skuntgrab it fits the theme
Goddars Dodge
Mothra-in-Law Leader because Mothra started the injury streak. Thus leading by example.

• Locked thread