Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

hi, hello. play this game with me when it comes out please. Thanks,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i'm really happy about the buff braixen got to her 4y. i love that move so much in field phase and now it's good in duel phase too

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i scream every time a croagunk throws a boulder at me

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Does the Braixen combo 8X FCC 5X still work? I've been trying for like half an hour and even when I get the FCC it doesn't connect. If FCC got nerfed and none of the combos work anymore then I'm not gonna bother learning the timing

yes it does. you have to press X the moment you get the cancel, its tight but you can just try for it every time, since you wont do anything if you miss the cancel. from what i can tell nothing about fcc was changed, i was doing 8X loops in training mode for a bit a couple hours ago

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Is there some visual indicator for "the move you just got owned by is a piercing move"? It can be hard to distinguish that from the CA's protection wearing off, especially with lag

there's a very distinct sound effect and a glass shatter effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

lack of rematch in ranked is the lamest loving thing

yeah i wish it had this.

in other news i really like doing darkrai's bad dreams juggle combos. actually all of darkrai's combos are cool

• Locked thread