Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

This is Canada. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.

Real hurthling! posted:

Pokken on wiiu had better netcode than most games.
Get a wired adaptor for best results tho.

Are there wired adapters for the Switch that work? I must not have been paying enough attention. Where can I get me one of these?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

mabels big day posted:

theres THREE fighting types now, croagunk is part fighting. god dammit.

1. Lucario Fighting/Steel
2. Blaziken Fire/Fighting
3. Machamp Fighting
4. Croagunk Poison/Fighting

Unless I'm missing a joke?

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

Anyone have any idea how to use Croagunk effectively? Only thing I've figured out so far is never hit back-x in duel phase unless you really think they're dumb enough to get hit by the most disrespectful move I've ever seen

Edit: also stacking the debuffs then venoschocking the gently caress out of them gave me my only win so far

Jade Mage fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Sep 22, 2017

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

Jade Mage posted:

Anyone have any idea how to use Croagunk effectively? Only thing I've figured out so far is never hit back-x in duel phase unless you really think they're dumb enough to get hit by the most disrespectful move I've ever seen

Edit: also stacking the debuffs then venoschocking the gently caress out of them gave me my only win so far

This got lost as the last post of last page, anyone have any answers for a Tekken/Pokken noob?

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

The Gorp posted:

I learned some Croagunk combos and tried him online and got bodied, thinking I had just forgotten the game I went back to my old mainstay (Machamp) and won 12 or so games straight.
Any tips for playing Croagunk effectively?

This please. Only thing I've figured out is yyy poison jab, if they get buffs attempt to use thief, if they get debuffed back off and venoshock the hell outta them

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

I switched from croagunk to scizor and my win rate skyrocketed, I love my giant metal bug.

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

So having spent the past 4 games in a row on ranked being bodied by the same croagunk (rip matchmaking), I have a statement and a question.

Croagunk is a hell of a scummy dude if you're playing to win ahaha!

Also what are scizors approach options against zoning characters, mostly in the field phase but also in the duel phase versus suicune?

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

I'm not good at croagunk, but friendly dittos are great.

Jade Mage fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Sep 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

Edit: nvm

Jade Mage fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Sep 29, 2017

• Locked thread