Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aithon
Jan 3, 2014

Every puzzle has an answer.
Hi I haven't played this on wiiu and I have no idea what I'm doing with the demo because there isn't a proper training mode but chaining attacks off slides as Empoleon already seems like a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to trying out more dudes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aithon
Jan 3, 2014

Every puzzle has an answer.

Jade Mage posted:

Are there wired adapters for the Switch that work? I must not have been paying enough attention. Where can I get me one of these?

The adapter I got for WiiU works for the Switch, too, and I think it's a safe bet that most compatible with one will work for the other.

• Locked thread