Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
I can't wait to try out Scizor before going back to getting chip damage with hyperbeam as Mewtwo because nobody knows you can angle it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
Now that the game is out, I wanted to share my pride and joy from the WiiU version to discover if somebody else will share my pain.

I managed to get every single type of fedora in the game. The catch was that it was entirely through random drops. Every last one of them.

Snake Maze posted:

I've got a 100% winrate in ranked mode after 3 matches, so I think I can speak with authority when I say that Weavile is the best pokemon. So many fun toys to play with.

It's a really simple trick, but I'll never get tired of aggressively jumping at someone to bait a block/counter, then fastfalling and grabbing.

Weavile is a little bit plinky in terms of both damage output and ability to withstand damage from my experience and while it's fun being able to air cancel or hover, eventually it because very predictable and even easier to punish. It doesn't help that although Weavile is pretty small, his fallspeed is just right so that a lot of combos don't have to change their timing much and he has a pretty high wall splat so wall combos also work on him pretty consistently.

Ranked is pretty easy if you know what you're doing until around 15 or so matches in. On the WiiU I got up to 20 wins without a single loss before I started losing now and then.

• Locked thread