Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Mann posted:

Curb is so loving good and I'm happy that HBO and Larry David are content to just make it when he feels like it instead of burning out sticking to a regular schedule.

:same: it's in my top...3? comedies of all time and if it takes him a decade to do a season just because, I know that season will be good because Larry cares enough to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I love Larry & Leon's relationship so much :allears: Larry & JB have such goddamn great chemistry.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"Put the loving thing back, you rear end in a top hat."
"gently caress you Larry, gently caress you!!"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Escobarbarian posted:

He's a complete loving idiot

Alternately, he's the smartest person on the show. He just didn't leave with the rest of his family and is now friends with/grifting off of Larry.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Otterspace posted:

So did Suzie know what was going on between Jeff and the real estate agent? And how did she know? Feels like they just let that dangle at the end there. I kept waiting for her to find something of Jeff's under the covers of the bed for example.

she knows he's cheap and a sleezeball. She doesn't need anything beyond a hot real estate agent to know what's up.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Otterspace posted:

Right, I guess she called his bluff and bought the house when she realized he was just 'looking for a house' to get with the hot agent.

Yeah it was 100% a "I can't prove you've been getting your dick wet, but I can make you pay for it" move

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

The only other time he nearly got caught was when they were talking about him loving some woman and she's like "who" and he asked larry what the name of his...dentist? I can't recall too well. That and when she lost it when she found out about the ejaculate episode but there was just him jacking it in Larry's house

"I'm Larry David, I happen to enjoy wearing women's panties"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"I'm in here fuckin'...at 92 degrees!"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
It wasn't my favorite season finale, but I thought it, and the season as a whole, were pretty, pretty, pretty good. Lin was a fantastic antagonist, that 2nd Funkhouser apology was amazing, and "Larry rents her" cracked me up. Buncha other good stuff in there too. I'm real happy the show came back and hope we get at least one more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The only thing better than new Curb is new Curb that I don't have to wait half a decade for

• Locked thread