Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Escobarbarian posted:

So the entertainment writer James Andrew Miller (he co-wrote Live From New York, which I think is the most-well known book about SNL) has recently started a new podcast called Origins where he interviews a bunch of people related to a piece of media about its beginnings and legacy and such. The first 5 episodes are all about Curb Your Enthusiasm and they're really cool, a lot of fun stories about times on set and the early days, featuring interviews with Larry, Cheryl, Susie, JB, and a whole bunch of others, including the HBO chief at the time of the series' premiere, Chris Albrecht. I'd definitely recommend it to any fans of the show.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/origins-with-james-andrew-miller/id1266445999

God bless you for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

"You know why I'm laughing? The sadness of your entire existence."

"I take that as a compliment"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I keep loving laughing to myself over "Larry David's Office, what the gently caress is up?"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I thought it was hilarious. I dunno, maybe I'm just happy to have Curb back, but I laughed throughout.

- You ever seen a titty?
- More jew hating sex
- Leon's line at the very end
- Larry struggling to put the tong'd cookie in his hand
- The dick pants conversation
- Everything Tappy Johnson
- The hooker stuff.

I thought it was great :iiam:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This was loving amazing. The waiter's answers, the Banks lie to the cop, the courtroom scene.

Best of the season so far.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The thing about the memorial crier that seemed a bit much for me was how loud he was about it. I feel like tapping the person and telling them to be quiet would be more of a Larry thing, as opposed to being so overtly loud about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

SeANMcBAY posted:

Is season 10 premiering next year? I forgot what this show was like without giant years long gaps between seasons.

sounds like it as they said they'll be filming in a few months

• Locked thread