Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Season 5 rules. The Ski Lift is one of the best episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

There's a documentary on Netflix called "Long Shot" that's a 40-minute thing about how a guy charged with murder got cleared partly because of a Curb episode.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Eat This Glob posted:

I remember reading about that ages ago. The story, not the Netfllix special. It was the hooker-to-use-car-pool-lane episode, right? And the guy was in the crowd at the Dodgers game? Spoiled in case someone wants to watch the Netflix thing but doesn't know the story. No idea if Curb's involvement is in anyway a twist. That's awesome that that story was put on film. I'll have to watch it at some point.

Yeah, that's the one. It's presented in a very straightforward way so it's not bad but pretty much gives you what it says on the tin and nothing else. Still, a pretty interesting watch for a Curb fan.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Funkhouser's family members dying all the time is one of my favorite running gags. There was a Q&A a few years back with the cast and Einstein went on a huge rant about how Larry keeps killing his family.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Yeah that was primo Curb. Some of the best episodes are ones that could easily be Seinfeld episodes.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Michael J. Fox confessing he uses his Parkinson's as an excuse to be a prick was my favorite thing.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

For an hour-long episode and the season finale that ending felt super rushed, but otherwise it was a great ep. I actually forgot it was the last episode and after seeing that picture with Larry and Weird Al I though the "next" episode they'd have Al replace Miranda for the musical but oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Season 10 confirmed!

• Locked thread