Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
It had some moments, but it wasn't top notch. I expect it will find its groove soon. Larry at his worst is still pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

My username is partially cribbed from Leon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Henchman of Santa posted:

I think he can read the cues but he just can't help himself.

For sure. Larry is just an rear end in a top hat. The rear end in a top hat we all sometimes wish we could be.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
The first episode this season was just OK, but the last two have been great.

"Elvid" is a hilariously terrible nickname.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Phenotype posted:

Okay this one was hilarious. When the Arab guy is interviewing all these people from L-Vid's past, who's the guy who says Larry changed a rhyme in one of his songs and stopped him from marrying a lesbian? I thought I've seen every episode, but he didn't ring any bells at all.
That's a bit meta. Wanda Sykes played "herself" on the show, the same way Larry does, but she came out as a lesbian since that episode.

This season is great, as they always are. Not every episode is a home run, but I don't look for the show to keep topping itself; just give me more Elvid.

• Locked thread