Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

eyebeem posted:

He was wrong about insisting that the hairdresser should be the groom.

He was right that she made more sense as a groom.

One of those "He's saying what I'm thinking, but he shouldn't actually say it this time" things.
Ultimately though his door holding foibles showed that he was actually wrong that it made more sense for Betty to be the groom. and I think that was on purpose. But yeah I don't know why one woman is gonna be the "bride" and the other the "groom" anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

bbf2 posted:

The fact that you're having a lot of this take place at a funeral of an 18 year old kid is extremely morbid....which is OK with me, but you need to be willing to commit to the dark comedy of it all completely if you want to go there. Just having it set there and then having random unrelated wacky hijinks ensue was a little unsatisfactory. It just feels like there was a lot more they could have done with it, especially since Larry was indirectly responsible by introducing the kid to the prostitute, and then at one point expressed that he thought the kid brought it on himself by deciding to run with the bulls. Something could have been done there.
What about how everyone trampled the kid's portrait on their way out after he'd died from being trampled in the running of the bulls?

edit: dang, beaten by facebook jihad

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Oct 25, 2017

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

the "He's like the son I never had, although my daughter is currently transitioning" joke was an actual good trans joke imo. Larry's contribution on the subject fell pretty flat and was just sort of "lol trans people, they cut they dick AND balls off??" though

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The text they read from Larry's non-disclosure agreement was hilarious.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Wasn't it America Ferrera?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

That was the best episode of the season hands down

• Locked thread