Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Gotta be some foreshadowing with Kimmel talking about marrying the assitant. Not him specifically, just in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Susies getting sued and the assistant is going to marry.... the groom.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Grumpybones posted:

Are there any other shows that follow the improved-filled outline structure?

the what

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nah it's not.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I wouldn't quite say stronger than ever but it's true to form. Seasons good, suck on it haters.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I wouldn't have thanked the guy either :shrug:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SeANMcBAY posted:

I used to live on a Navy base and all the sailors and marines I knew loving hated it when people did that. They just want to shop in peace.

Similarly, if I thanked everyone active duty or not around the town I used to live in I'd never make it off my knees.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Larry open mouth "chomp laughing" (idk, when he's making fun of suzie and her complexities) would make a great av i think.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Doggles posted:

:allears:

Now make one for Larry slowly pulling his pants down!

And also larry chomp laughing. And Funkhauser smiling after being asked about the water.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

timp posted:

Jeff really does look great in that cowboy hat

And Larry looks like such a dork lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SeANMcBAY posted:

That was great. I’m sad there’s only one more episode left since it took a while before the episodes got good this season.

Lies

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I forget, did we ever figure out what happened in Tahoe?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lin is such a passive aggressive rear end in a top hat I love him.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Legin Noslen posted:

Havent seen the episode yet but it sounds pretty great how Larry and friends take a bunch of poo poo off of a no-name nobody instead burying him in the California desert and then getting away with it scott-free.

Not the same show but I'd watch that one too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

ChesterJT posted:

You got some goofy friends then :v:

Fighting words in Canada I've heard.

• Locked thread