Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

SeANMcBAY posted:

Larry disciplining that kid was great.

Was this the season finale or is there more? It felt a little series finalish to me with all those old characters returning.

no but it would have been a great one. it's the thematic opposite of the finale of Seinfeld where everybody they wronged testifies against them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Sinteres posted:

If this is going to be the last season, I'm really glad it's going out on top. I think this season is right up there with the best of the series. For just about any other show I'd say they should quit while they're ahead, but given how similar this show is to Seinfeld, and that it still works, it seems like this kind of comedy is pretty much timeless. If Larry David doesn't want to do more, nobody can blame him, but I'm up for watching 80 year old Larry engage in nursing home antics if that's where he takes it.

Larry David stopped aging 15 years ago

• Locked thread