Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I just kinda was playing with a rope and it ended up in a noose shape by happenstance.

Then I tripped and fell and dropped it around an 8 year old's neck.

Then my buddies tried to help me up but they accidentally grabbed the noose and lifted it up instead.

Oops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Here's my hot take: none of the compromises Democrats make with Republicans win them votes with "independent voters" who are by-and-large charisma-driven beliefless stumps, nor "moderate Republicans" who do not exist.

And Republicans have become so toxic, stupid, and unthinking that those compromises alienate the kind of people who think "both sides are bad"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Neurolimal posted:

Just to patch up some stuff I realized could be read the wrong way:

Just because I'm in favor of an economic and cultural solution to the rise of fascism doesn't mean that I'm against ANTIFA in the short term. A lot of people wouldn't be alive today if local citizens hadn't been around to beat back racist goose-steppers. I just think it's not a feasible long-term solution.

I agree. Antifa can't and won't be able to stop fascism that more successfully integrates with State power.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Mister Facetious posted:

I didn't ask what war America was preparing for, I asked what war it is (as in currently) preparing for.

Tell me what war the current military budget (including proposed increases by Trump) is being prepared for.

It's not exactly secret that the money is mostly being spent on profiteering defense industry middlemen.

It's just that saying so is a third rail.

• Locked thread