Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Unless it has a markedly different ecosystem and climate at the top, and presents a barrier to human transportation, animal and plant migration, and weather systems, a hill is not a mountain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
Like all it takes is two weeks of natural disasters overshadowing him, and we managed to forget about Trump.

For a week. Or two.

Watch out for October.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

R. Guyovich posted:

do not do this.

To a communist, the existence of mountains is an affront.

Although they claim to be "dialectical materialists", communists are afraid fo the material world, because their entire world is based on hoping desperately that the social and economic system of Germany in the 1840s, as viewed by two guys in their 20s who had just gone to college, is the ultimate form of reality. Communists reify (outdated) social systems as the only form of reality.

The existence of an outside world with its own rules, its own being that is not part of their carefully tailored social theories, rightfully discomfits them.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
Also, why is this thread not called "The Man Like a Tweet"?

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
If anyone wants to read a nice story:

https://missoulanews.bigskypress.com/missoula/in-bannack-jaye-christensen-keeps-the-music-alive/Content?oid=4990557

Woman with injuries in electroshock therapy gets a visit from Jesus, telling her to play the piano and share with the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Ora Tzo posted:

Wait so Florida may have a second hurricane headed for it?
Jesus thats hosed.

There is a good chance that it will lose a lot of power from Hispaniola or Cuba, and there is a good chance that it will go out to see.

But yeah, it could be pretty bad.

At this point it can do anything from hitting New Orleans as a Cat 5 to turning into a tropical storm and just curving Northeast.

• Locked thread