Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Pops Mgee posted:

The best one is the sensitivity training with Pete Carrol.

http://www.thedrawplay.com/too-much-mustard/gzw6m0b/

Volkerball posted:

Wasn't there one where the NFL was trying to advertise training camp fights or something? That one sticks out.

Yeah there was:

http://www.thedrawplay.com/too-much-mustard/muniqfi/

It's awesome that Febreeze archived them for us but the lack of titles and hashtags makes it tough to find specific ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Febreeze any way we can crowd source tagging and titling tmm for the site

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

I don't remember this one. drat that's a good punchline.

Edit: Jim Schwartz dropping the gifted division kills me every time. If I had to choose a favorite that might be it, despite how telegraphed it is.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The very first TMM which happened way before it became a regular thing was awesome too.

I don't even remember who the receiver was but it was someone getting tormented by Revis constantly. Someone had it as their av for a long time.

Silly Burrito remembers.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
David Johnson is out 2-4 months with a dislocated wrist :stonk:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
This is the best rabbit hole ever.

http://www.thedrawplay.com/too-much-mustard/fkessjz/

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

JPrime posted:

David Johnson is out 2-4 months with a dislocated wrist :stonk:

The only question now is... which back-up do I claim off waivers?

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Grittybeard posted:

The very first TMM which happened way before it became a regular thing was awesome too.

I don't even remember who the receiver was but it was someone getting tormented by Revis constantly. Someone had it as their av for a long time.

That was another Jet, IIRC. It started because Revis was so hell-bent on knocking down every ball that came near him he actually swatted an easy pick right out of his teammate's hands.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Part 1

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Oh my god yes

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Admin please change my name to "powerful, naked friends".

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Toaster Beef posted:

That was another Jet, IIRC. It started because Revis was so hell-bent on knocking down every ball that came near him he actually swatted an easy pick right out of his teammate's hands.
Brodney Poole. You even made one where Revis knocked Brodney's baby away when his wife was trying to hand the baby over, I think.

Also the Jake Delhomme and his grandmother one. Dear lord.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Pops Mgee posted:

The best one is the sensitivity training with Pete Carrol.

this guy gets it

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Oh

Oh my

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Mamma Pajama!

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Grittybeard posted:

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

TB I have tried your tutorial

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

on the bored wop posted:

:vince:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

It was me!

I wrote in Parm :unsmigghh:

Actually it was MV :ssh: I put in Guy Fieri the second time.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I'll have to find them later but I think my favorite TMMs were the LeSean McCoy snow and the one where Peyton shits on Rivers and there is an amazing two panel delay before Rivers is like, "I have seven children."

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

on the bored wop posted:

There's a parable somewhere in here about bringing fire down from Olympus, except instead of fire it's stick figure bullshit and instead of regretting it and getting punished for it forever it actually just leads to a bunch of funny poo poo

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Very fitting to have an eagle eat out your liver every day, though

e: Crap, I missed an opportunity to write "DEFLATE THIS" on his nut-target

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Only tangentially related to football, but what the hell:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Send in McCown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HeczMstwS4

Isn't it rich?
Why'd we pick Hack?
Drafted in the second round
Throws picks and takes sacks
Send in McCown

Hack is a bust
Bad throwing motion
Sailing throws into the ground
Can't hit the ocean
But where is McCown?
Send in McCown

Revis is gone
Mangold is too
Marshall and Decker
While Harris signed with England, New
Got rid of everyone good that's been part of Gang Green

Fifty-three scrubs
O and sixteen.

Witness our tank.
Ain't it a scam?
Run the Jets into the ground
Sucking for Sam
But where is McCown?
Quick, send in McCown?
This season's a sham

Isn't it rich?
See their hopes crumble
Imagine a season that's worse
Than the butt-fumble
And where is McCown?
We're starting McCown
Wait 'til next year...

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

are Rex Grossman jokes still funny or are those old hat now

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

IcePhoenix posted:

are Rex Grossman jokes still funny or are those old hat now

They were old before they started :colbert:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

:noobnoob:

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Those infants have some sweet beards.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

on the bored wop posted:

This makes me think you could make one that would dunk Brady in a water tank every time you hit him in the balls.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Postin' while I can still have mild hopes for this season.

jags bitch

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Part 2 of Balls Note coming soon

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-many-different-results-of-trash-talk/

OK, long story time. I am a Vikings fan, I grew up in Minnesota watching Tarkenton, Page and all that. My family moved to Missouri at one point and I basically stayed even though I miss home. I had a friend who grew up in Green Bay Wisconsin. In fact he had been one of the waterboys for Lombardi's Packers. We were very good friends and he like to tease me. Eventually he and his wife moved back to Wisconsin and one day I got a phone call. I got home to heard the following on may answering machine (in a deep booming voice) "THE SEVEN AND OH GREEN BAY PACKERS BEAT THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS. Just though you'd like to know (chuckle) Click." Which was bad because in the time that he had left I had gotten married and we didn't have their phone number to invite them. I just had this silly message on my phone. At some point we got their number and they came to visit and got to meet my son, which was a very great moment for all. I've used past tense when talking about him because he died a couple of months ago. I still have a copy of the recording and I'll play it ever so often when I miss him.

Trash talking at it's best.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
How the gently caress am I a sprinkling of all 4 of these?

Darth Brooks posted:

OK, long story time. I am a Vikings fan, I grew up in Minnesota watching Tarkenton, Page and all that. My family moved to Missouri at one point and I basically stayed even though I miss home. I had a friend who grew up in Green Bay Wisconsin. In fact he had been one of the waterboys for Lombardi's Packers. We were very good friends and he like to tease me. Eventually he and his wife moved back to Wisconsin and one day I got a phone call. I got home to heard the following on may answering machine (in a deep booming voice) "THE SEVEN AND OH GREEN BAY PACKERS BEAT THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS. Just though you'd like to know (chuckle) Click." Which was bad because in the time that he had left I had gotten married and we didn't have their phone number to invite them. I just had this silly message on my phone. At some point we got their number and they came to visit and got to meet my son, which was a very great moment for all. I've used past tense when talking about him because he died a couple of months ago. I still have a copy of the recording and I'll play it ever so often when I miss him.

This is like... one of those sad imgur posts that you think is gonna be funny but ends right in the feels.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

Darth Brooks posted:

:negative:
that is such a nice and sad story jeez

I'm the Han Solo of trash talking:
"Your team is trash"
"I know"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can I request a comic about the Ravens/Jags game?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Randaconda posted:

Can I request a comic about the Ravens/Jags game?

They just did a Dunkirk movie, though.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Chilichimp posted:

:thurman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
This week's comics will be about the Titans, Beckham peeing, and #sticktosports people crying themselves to sleep because some fuckwit bills fan emailed me deliberately begging me to not make a comic about it

Chilichimp posted:

ace

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Sep 26, 2017