Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Febreeze posted:

This week's comics will be about the Titans, Beckham peeing, and #sticktosports people crying themselves to sleep because some fuckwit bills fan emailed me deliberately begging me to not make a comic about it

ace

Hahahahha that rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Ultra Carp

Febreeze posted:

This week's comics will be about the Titans, Beckham peeing, and #sticktosports people crying themselves to sleep because some fuckwit bills fan emailed me deliberately begging me to not make a comic about it

ace

:911:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Beckham peeing should be onto a stick to sports guy.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Chilichimp posted:

Randaconda posted:

Can I request a comic about the Ravens/Jags game?
They just did a Dunkirk movie, though.
:vince:

Kalli posted:

This 1000x

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Kalli posted:

:yeah:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Febreeze posted:

ace

The termite king demands the email

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The termite king demands the email

Dear Dave,

I'm a fan of your work, sometimes I disagree with your blurbs but...who cares really the comic is funny. As a fan, as a politically involved individual, as a conservative I have a major favor to ask.

Please, please. please do not do any comics on the kneeling stuff. I want to watch football to NOT think about politics. They are trying to take that away from me, please let your comic remain a bastion of talking football and not politics. I will beg you on my knees (pun sort of intended). My Bills are leading the division and all anyone wants to talk about is McCoy stretching during the anthem. 

Help me Dave Rappoccio, you're my only hope.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

lol

maybe he needs to get his nose in a textbook and not in tbbbfffppphtthhhhtttttt

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Febreeze posted:

Dear Dave,

I'm a fan of your work, sometimes I disagree with your blurbs but...who cares really the comic is funny. As a fan, as a politically involved individual, as a conservative I have a major favor to ask.

Please, please. please do not do any comics on the kneeling stuff. I want to watch football to NOT think about politics. They are trying to take that away from me, please let your comic remain a bastion of talking football and not politics. I will beg you on my knees (pun sort of intended). My Bills are leading the division and all anyone wants to talk about is McCoy stretching during the anthem. 

eat poo poo, snowflake

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

Dear Dave,

Now that we've established it's not The Draw Play, who's comic has this guy been reading?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
In this comic Ross makes good graffiti
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/marcus-mariota-recruits-titans-fans/

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Febreeze posted:

Dear Dave,

You should have the comic be that email and below is a big bold NO with McCoy burning the flag

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

I have returned

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

a neat cape posted:

I have returned

Root for the Titans, Ross.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

Root for the Titans, Ross.

He can probably wait the four months to get the chargers back

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Lol at even the thought of this

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If your ex bangs someone else you shouldn't take them back. Who knows what diseases the Chargers will bring back from Los Angeles?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chichevache posted:

If your ex bangs someone else you shouldn't take them back. Who knows what diseases the Chargers will bring back from Los Angeles?

Better Asian food?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Febreeze posted:

Dear Dave,

what a baby. You should post the email in the comic you do on the kneeling

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You should have the comic be that email and below is a big bold NO with McCoy burning the flag

or this

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Maybe not burning the flag. I think that would be in way too poor taste at the moment. Maybe him doing breakdancing on a flag covered cardboard box in front of more flags.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It should be all the players proudly saluting the flag with tears in their eyes in rapt patriotism and then a cut to the flag where it's been replaced with a flag of a black fist over a cop wearing a nazi armband that's been stomped and is being peed on by Odell.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Odell peeing on the players kneeling while trump jacks off in the corner and Kraft video tapes it with a Russian cam corder.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

BlindSite posted:

Odell peeing on the players kneeling while trump jacks off in the corner and Kraft video tapes it with a Russian cam corder.

Needs more rocketman.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
"You Watch The Neighborhood, We'll Watch The Skies," and it's Kap and Tillman.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Probably Magic posted:

"You Watch The Neighborhood, We'll Watch The Skies," and it's Kap and Tillman.

Tillman seeing Kap take a knee and he joins him just as a stray round from a soldier sails over his head.

I'd probably get a lot of death threats if I was any kind of artist.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Since that guy decided to invoke Star Wars, maybe make a comic that recreates the final scene from Return of the Jedi, where Kaepernick is Luke Skywalker and he sees the Jedi ghosts of Pat Tillman and Muhammad Ali.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

How about the Patriots change their uniforms to American flags ? You're not supposed to do that legally.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Febreeze posted:

Dear Dave,

Print it out and take a knee on it, then send him a picture of it

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

Print it out and take a knee on it, then send him a picture of it

This is a good one, but probably best suited for Twitter

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

This is a good one, but probably best suited for Twitter

Oh I didn't mean for a comic. I just meant do it in general.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

God that Roethlisburger nose :xd:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I've wanted a new avatar for a while now, but I wasn't really sure what to get. The durr bear from today's Draw Play. It speaks to me.

Can someone who actually know what they are doing avatarize it for me?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

fishing with the fam posted:

I've wanted a new avatar for a while now, but I wasn't really sure what to get. The durr bear from today's Draw Play. It speaks to me.

Can someone who actually know what they are doing avatarize it for me?

How's this?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I did the same thing, I uploaded it, so here you go, at a very slightly different perspective:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Its beautiful. Buying that tonight just in time for the Bears game.

Thank you both!

Edit: Screw it. Didn't want to wait.

fishing with the fam fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Sep 28, 2017

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Also someone please buy this for themselves:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Kalli posted:

Also someone please buy this for themselves:

that's totally a garrison isn't it...

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Yup

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dexo posted:

that's totally a garrison isn't it...

Yeah, it's in the N/V thread. It sucks, but this is very very funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fishing with the fam posted:

Its beautiful. Buying that tonight just in time for the Bears game.

Thank you both!

Edit: Screw it. Didn't want to wait.

Sup, Febreeze avatar buddy