Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
happy 9/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you believe it's really been one year since the last 9/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope u all have a great 9/11 today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2oLf5lA_qs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I'm Hillary Clinton's lost shoe. Happy Pinochet Ascendancy Festival everyone!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
knock knock

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Taintrunner posted:

knock knock

Who's there?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
9/11

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

:911:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER FORGET

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I forgot to put up the 9/11 decorations :(

it's like Christmas but I get to take down two things in my living room at the end of the day

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I think the moment when i thought 9/11 was real was when i saw a man 73 stories up plummet to the earth becuase he had nothing else going for him. To him he thought these two mighty towers were going to collapse to him he can feel the towers weaking the steel beams melting and to him there was no other way. as a kid i am just picturing this man so brave with nothing to lose. i looked to my dad with tears streaming down my face that is how i would want to go. My dad patted my head and agreed. For the first time he told me he was proud to call me his son.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

9/11 who?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
they should make a 9/11 movie based on those photoshops where a giant hulk hogan knocks down the buildings

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, a known atheist.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

how is everyone going to spend this magical day

im gonna dance in the street with the muslims

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
9/11 is too commercialized now

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
for old times sake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AYujWCCHRk

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Remember to leave halal milk and cookies for Bin Laden.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
while googling "9/11 deviantart" i stumbled across a real good hot take

:thunk:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The Oliver Stone film "World Trade Center" starring Nicholas Cage and Michael Pena

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 08:40 on Sep 11, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
g*d bless this mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu5UKC4ASdk&t=176s

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

while googling "9/11 deviantart" i stumbled across a real good hot take

:thunk:

Lol he's right

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
We gotta fight em over there so they don't come fight us over here :downs:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
They hate our freedoms — our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObdZ8lhC0f0

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://youtu.be/h4UqMyldS7Q

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

ScrubLeague posted:

The Oliver Stone film "World Trade Center" starring Nicholas Cage and Michael Pena

hosed up if tru

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Charlie Sheen decided to do 9/11 after becoming HIV positive.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
A moving tribute from the President's son there

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i heard that the original ad campaign, "there will be so much biwinning it'll make ur towers explode," was rejected???

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I fukking love 9/11.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i showed this to a crush when i was a freshman in high school and she never talked to me again

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jBrereton posted:

A moving tribute from the President's son there

not enough tits

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

happy terrorist day everyone :peanut:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BFxLLsqV6k

MariusLecter