Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jedah posted:

But they can't bust the :krust:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

i was reporting all the posts

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

rezatahs posted:

first against the grill

im telling gene :smug:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

myDad posted:

Hogge!! You're back!!!

hi!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

genesplicer posted:

You should be proud of that, my son. That is amazing. But not the Pabst. That is shameful.
Actually, it was literally being posted dozens of time in different threads for which it was unrelated/derailing. We fielded dozens of complaints/reports about it. Eventually we got tired of spending hours sorting through the report queue because of the image and we declared a ban as a result. I'm not against creativity. I'm against idiocy, and the Krusty image, along with others, fell into that category. The image above is genius, as is the Garden of Krusty Delights. But posting the same old images over and over has been taboo here since as long as I've been here. Long before I was a mod people were getting in trouble for overusing images. After all, we are not Fark.

Yeah, it was just unfunny spamming at the beginning. But when people got creative it became funny. And the probations made it better still.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

JiveHonky posted:

This thread is crazy! I guess the part that surprised me most was finding out SA Mod geniral anime doesn't just touch kids, he also licks thier bootyholes and then beats them to death with a karate trophy he bought for himself when he was 22 years old. And have you ever herd him try to rap? Yikes!

woah

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol at your av

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

my brand is ruined

come say hi in the byob chat thread

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jimmy Hats posted:

i don't even know what mine is

a pyf mod lol

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Smash it Smash hit posted: