Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
A greeting from the Klown:

https://youtu.be/uqhfZymdWYI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Another greeting from the Klown:

https://youtu.be/tosRRpWlpj0

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Some shaky footage from the screen test for the Krusty installation at the 3rd Big Booze Bang at the Hamburg International Short Film Festival on 9 June 2017:

https://youtu.be/36GwxW5oSxk

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

okay boss

id like to call this collage 'hope for a rebirth'

burgerpug, a new pug, tentatively offers a burger to the tower whilst a krust, battered but unbusted, rears up his head, a satisfied grimace upon his visage
the krust is changed but remains the same at the same time

the ageold adage 'suck my dick you fuckman' has, perhaps, reached its finalé:
the fuckman is blessed, perhaps the request having gone unheeded for so long has finally been heard

hulk hogan, a key element in the destruction of the original towers, stares into the soul of the observer, as if to say 'youre my son my nigga'
the son's eternal yearning for his fathers approval here sublimely molded into the very fabric of the new york skyline

ghost eagle stares off into the past or perhaps the future, perhaps both at the same time for as it is said; one cannot know the future without knowing the past

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
The old adage once again rings true: It's not up to us to decide when we're done with the Krust, it's up to the Krust to declare that he is done with us.

Fortunately, the love and patience in his busted heart know no bounds, for he knows from his brush with death that we are mere flashes of lights wedged between eternities of darkness.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Krusty in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent.

You're welcome.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

JakeP posted:

i want to own the krust painting

Fortunately, I own a poster of the Garden of Krusty Delights:

The cat head and yoshi doll are in the picture to lend a sense of proportion.

• Locked thread