Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
this...... is what being an american is all about... god bless the usa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
GBS Grillin Burgs Station

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
GBS: God Bles sAmerica

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
GBS: Grillin Burgs 'n' Shrimp

happy 9/11 gang, there's a real good crisp feeling in the air today, the kind of day where the world is telling you it's all gonna turn out okay

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
everyone's on board!

garfield hentai fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Sep 11, 2017

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

What a terrible display of unfunny jokes and lack of creativity.

dont be so hard on yourself lol

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

okay boss

id like to call this collage 'hope for a rebirth'

burgerpug, a new pug, tentatively offers a burger to the tower whilst a krust, battered but unbusted, rears up his head, a satisfied grimace upon his visage
the krust is changed but remains the same at the same time

the ageold adage 'suck my dick you fuckman' has, perhaps, reached its finalé:
the fuckman is blessed, perhaps the request having gone unheeded for so long has finally been heard

hulk hogan, a key element in the destruction of the original towers, stares into the soul of the observer, as if to say 'youre my son my nigga'
the son's eternal yearning for his fathers approval here sublimely molded into the very fabric of the new york skyline

ghost eagle stares off into the past or perhaps the future, perhaps both at the same time for as it is said; one cannot know the future without knowing the past

haha this owns and it warms my heart like meat on a grill to see you come around to krust

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
lol that picture reminds me of hotboots.com which was a fetish site i went to a lot in high school computer lab where clothed men would post pictures of them wearing boots

edit the boots on the grill one

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
in the past when someone said nine eleven id get really sad but from this day forward i will think of this thread and smile

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
sending this to isis now that it's been proven in this very thread that krust can cause a change of heart in even the most jaded of men

you're welcome for ending terrorism

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

lol beautiful

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Ork of Fiction posted:

*Creed Reunion Tour stands in a field of grass. He is 8. Another child runs up to him and touches his arm.
"Tag! You're it!"
*The child runs away laughing
CRT: "That's not funny or original!"
*He grows up to be a human being.

did you see his subsequent posts itt because they are absolutely fantastic

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
fixed it but my shame will be quoted forever

garfield hentai fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Sep 12, 2017

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
thats me pounding the floor laughing @ these gifs

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
im wild about hogge

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
krust ist krieg

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

these all kick rear end but this one's my favorite

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
why does krust keep appearinG??

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Jedah posted:

Apologies in advance for my grade-school calibre photoshops

just quoting this in case someone missed it, some quality krusts be a shame if someone didn't see them

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

JakeP posted:

the krust painting owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

JiveHonky posted:

This thread is crazy! I guess the part that surprised me most was finding out SA Mod geniral anime doesn't just touch kids, he also licks thier bootyholes and then beats them to death with a karate trophy he bought for himself when he was 22 years old. And have you ever herd him try to rap? Yikes!

wow he really ticks all the boxes for modship

• Locked thread