Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

logikv9 posted:

there is no situation where faceid is better or faster than touchid

I agree with this :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
Oh jesus christ

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
What a fuckin disappointment. I expected innovation, this is bullshit dressed up

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Josh Lyman posted:

Animoji is going to be the most used feature

I would not use it once. How much money did they spend on it?

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
Yeah but I unlock my phone from my pocket all the time before I pull it out. This seems like it'll add a couple seconds to every interaction every part of every day.

Is it worth it for a screen that's not really edge to edge and has an ugly chin? For $1,000?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
He means sides which is actually a good point. The screen would look cooler if it was truly side to side, but there is about the same amount of black border on the X sides as there is in the 7/8.

• Locked thread