Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
"Here's 30 minutes of why you should buy this."

"Here's $1200 reasons why you shouldn't."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
All I'm getting from this part is that the battery sucks when doing this

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Ben Carson grade

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Just tell me how much it costs so I can decide how much money I'm going to waste

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
someone tell me what OLED does that is so special besides turn three red checks into three green checks

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

incoherent posted:

OLED burn-in is still a thing. Google redid large parts of android depending if you use a OLED or a LCD so it will be interesting to see what apple is doing to prevent it.

iPhone X-1 will fix it

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
There's someone manning a computer in a dungeon pressing a button confirming that it's you and then your phone unlocks.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

XyrlocShammypants posted:

It's not like touch ID was perfect. Your skin had to make contact, so cold weather climates with gloves were a nuisance situation. Wet fingers sometimes cause problems. You still find yourself entering codes in many situations rather than using touchID. Yea, it's cool, but it's not so incredibly amazing that moving away from it is a bad thing per se.

"This is really cool but if has these specific and identifiable problems so we should scrap the whole thing."

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
What was the retail price of a Nokia brick phone back in the late 90s?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Over There posted:

Just stick with Tmobile.

They have a program where you pay monthly for your phone, and once you hit the halfway point, usually at about a year, they will let you tear up your contract by turning in your phone for a new one. Also they will replace your phone for free if you break it I think about 3 times?

AT&T does the monthly payment option as well.

If I get the iPhone when it comes out I have to pay like $60 because it would be ~2 months before my year is up.

• Locked thread