Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

TyrantWD posted:

As a cellphone junkie since I got a Nokia 6110 back in the day, the 6+ is my longest serving phone, and I wouldn't have bothered to upgrade this year were it not for the redesigned iPhone X.

I've been wanting to replace my Fitbit with an Apple Watch, but I'll hold off until the battery life is doubled. I forget to charge my Fitbit all the time, and the ability to last a second day without charging is critical. I'd have also been more interested in a 4K Apple TV a year ago, but since then I have upgraded my TV, and my old Apple TV is just collecting dust. I have no need for a 4K Apple TV unless a ton of 4K content becomes available on something other than Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon.

I'll be refreshing the website non-stop at 3AM on Friday to get an iPhone X, but if inventory is as constrained as rumored to be, and shipping dates slip into December/January, I might just wait for next year's model and keep my upgrade cycles somewhat in sync with product releases.

Thanks for the update, I will add it to my log.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Just read one of the liveblogs. They are basically transcribing.

• Locked thread