Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smashing Link
Jul 8, 2003

I'll keep chucking bombs at you til you fall off that ledge!
Grimey Drawer
Apple Watch question: Can I ditch my iPhone and go full on Dick Tracy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smashing Link
Jul 8, 2003

Grimey Drawer

aBagorn posted:

I'd like to go on long runs (read - 8 miles or more) without having to lug a huge smartphone on an armband or belt or something and still be reachable in case of emergency.

Watch with LTE will do just that.

I'm pretty set on getting an Apple Watch

I waited 2 years for them to release this watch for the same reason, and now I'm going to order one at the stroke of midnight on Sept 15th.

Smashing Link
Jul 8, 2003

Grimey Drawer

BGrifter posted:

Face ID Works In The Dark and When Your Face is Obscured by Hats and Beards... but not on stage at a Keynote. :rimshot:

I read somewhere that he had to unlock it first by code because it had just been rebooted.

• Locked thread