Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Pivo posted:

a loooot of people come to hang out at the Apple Store at the mall here (Toronto Eaton Centre)

idk why

Because arcades are dead and everybody's kids want to play games and God please never touch anything that isn't a MacBook at an Apple Store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Classic Apple: beat making with RZA. Excellent choice, but ultimately out of touch.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Dear Tim Cook, I am a Russian cyborg, and I will break you

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Over There posted:

Has anyone actually tried talking on their watch?

I do in my car, since I drive a standard transmission. It works fine but sounds like poo poo.

Also lol "$1200 ceramic watch in a gorgeous gray finish" that looks just like my poverty space gray aluminum watch.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Is anyone actually going to pre-order the 8

Of course. I mean, I won't, but a ton of people will.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Oh gently caress, this... doesn't look good at all so far.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Craig "Ultimate Warrior" Federegherenherghi

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Yeah, WRAP IT UP, CRAIG.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Hmmmm excluding OIS from the 8+ telephoto lens for no good reason other than making this experimental phone look more attractive.....

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

A lot of milquetoast looks in that panning crowd shot.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

So the 6S is gonna be the "free" upgrade phone? Or maybe the SE? Free in quotes because my roommate is one of those people who's on a grandfathered two year contract and still thinks the phone is free.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

someone tell me what OLED does that is so special besides turn three red checks into three green checks

It's organic. What more needs to be said?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Sock The Great posted:

Most carriers have moved away from that. They just replaced it with the payment plans and now it's a bit more transparent how much of each bill is going towards the hardware and how much is going towards the service.

Finally, I can win that argument with my roommate, who thinks she's "getting the phone for free" by going with a 2-year-old phone each time she upgrades.

• Locked thread