Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
This link will work in Safari or Edge:

https://p-events-delivery.akamaized.net/17oiubaewrvouhboiubasdfv09/m3u8/atv_mvp.m3u8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
I miss Steve a lot and I'm glad Goons are still Goony about him

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
I'm still pissed there was no iPhone 2! RARRRGHHH!!

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!

incoherent posted:

As someone who has manage a fleet of idevices this is a loving godsend. It's pretty much open the door for letting me remote assist somebody on their loving tablet or phone.

Have you ever called Apple for support, and had them request a screen sharing session with just your iCloud/Apple ID? It's pretty loving cool. They can do it on macOS and iOS and I want to know how so I can do it too god dammit!

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
Also I definitely paid $700 for the very first iPhone, which wasn't subsidized

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
Can Apple just go ahead and buy AT&T? Maybe Adobe too.

• Locked thread