Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Can't wait for Apple to release the device I'm waiting for, The Pippen 2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Sorry Apple, I'm extremely committed to being lazy as hell.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Whoa someone called the paddle thing.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I get way more than 18 hours.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Apple TV, something I need even less than Apple Watch but have been trying to find an excuse to get for four years (haven't found one yet).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I like the sports features.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

TyrantWD posted:

I don't know why Apple do these half-baked gaming displays. Forget about gaming until you are ready to commit to it fully, and bundle in a controller.

Tickboxes for stock holders.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Don Lapre posted:

I mean its not f1.6 like lg phones but sure, its ok

Oh man you're going to console warrior this thread up, huh?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I like the atbat and skyguide stuff if it works.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The lesson I've taken from the last two years is that Apple and Microsoft still haven't figured out how to present AR.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

TheWevel posted:

WILL THE APPLE saddle brown LEATHER CASE WORK WITH WIRELESS CHARGING

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Sir Lemming posted:

First Microsoft, now Apple. Poor #9 always gets skipped.

Reserving the number for the Lord Jesus "Steve Jobs" Christ's iphone/Windows Phone when he comes back to us in 2020.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm glad I don't have any family or friends.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Do people use smartphones to do proper photography that's not just "point camera at blinding stage lights instead of just appreciating the goddamn concert in the moment" ?

They aren't gonna replace DSLRs any time soon but like the best camera you have is the best camera you have on you at the time, and people are doing cool things with smart phone cameras.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat bleeding into November.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

aBagorn posted:

I think the size thing is a big selling point. I like having a 5+ inch screen, but i don't like holding my 6s+

Looks like the X has an even bigger screen than the + series while being a smaller form factor. That's pretty nice in my book

Yeah and it has the camera features you don't get in a non-plus at that smaller size too, which is nice.

• Locked thread