Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.
November 5th ship date to avoid bad media from nobody being able to use their phones on Halloween.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
You know what's cool? Being able to unlock your phone while it's on your desk. Having to point it at your dumb face to quickly unlock is painfully stupid. Also, I wonder what force shut down will be without a second button to hold.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

Mahoning posted:

And that kind of explains the difference. Japan is smaller than the state of California, but contains the population of California, Texas, New York, Florida, Illinois, and Maryland combined. Rollout and maintenance of a wireless network (or even a fiber home internet network) is a lot more expensive over a large area with a relatively low population density than the opposite. Yes, the wireless carriers are ripping you off. So is every other big business. It's how they make money. But "it's cheaper in other countries!!!" doesn't really explain poo poo. Apples and oranges.

Those companies should probably stop taking billions of tax dollars to upgrade their infrastructure without doing it if they want to use your bullshit excuse, then.

• Locked thread