Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weedle
May 31, 2006

Krispy Kareem posted:

That is such a great entry, especially how the 20th Century Mac was priced and discounted.

Also the first line under History where the 3 Apple founders are listed, but only two are worthy of hyperlinks.

That dude actually does have a Wikipedia article:

quote:

[Wayne] co-founded Apple Computer (now Apple Inc.) with Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs, providing administrative oversight for the new venture. He soon, however, sold his share of the new company for $800 US dollars, and later accepted $1,500 to forfeit any claims against Apple (in total, equivalent to $9,296 in 2016).

lol :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Pivo posted:

jobs voiceover in the theatre he named after himself

lol

"Welcome to my reliquary. Each of the seat covers on which you're now sitting has one of my pubes woven into it"

Weedle
May 31, 2006

All CEOs are garbage but Steve didn't seem especially bad or anything

Weedle
May 31, 2006

They should make a $100 personal donation to hurricane relief mandatory with every purchase of the new iPhone.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Sir Lemming posted:

Next year, Apple stores will have another totally new invention: Genius Grover

Oh my god can you imagine the architecture

Weedle
May 31, 2006

I was actually surprised when I found out that the Watch didn't have LTE.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

All that white space in the Apple Music player and you still have to scroll down to toggle shuffle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

SeANMcBAY posted:

How big is the X compared to a normal 7?

If only there were some kind of website where you could go to find this information

• Locked thread