Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

ants move synchronously widdershins in time with the radio waves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

widdershins is a perfectly cromulent word

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
the texas exam for driving is just "where do you store your gun while driving" and you answer "on the gun rack or in my hand" and you pass

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

DiggityDoink posted:

i loving love that video

its a short film "more" that they made into the video

i have the short film on dvd it is good

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
get a tat of this cat

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
[quote="“SmokaDustbowl”" post="“476796031”"]
I have long hair, I love it. it’s a pain to wash and condition it
[/quote]

long hair dont care for life

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
beard and man bun is the correct way to longhair. i do wear my hair down when not using a lathe or working out or whatever.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I wish I could have a dag

that's the only thing I wish on this gay earth

you can do what i do and volunteer at the animal shelter.

you can take dogs out for walkies but you dont have to own one.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
1981:

unsubscribe
object-oriented programming
gateway drug
autism spectrum disorder
BASE jumping
LAN
la niña
screen saver
snowboard
uninstall

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
[quote="“SmokaDustbowl”" post="“477224567”"]
that’s a fake equivalence
[/quote]

the whole point is that its not equivalent, though.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
ahem let me tell you about being poor, yospos

the definition of poverty is the inability to delay gratification and furthermore

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

LastInLine posted:

judging by all the immunology terms im guessing mid 80s? definitely post aids

heres mine

it says a lot that im old enough to have a slur invented in my birth year

meme was coined in a 1976 book so this cant be THAT old, itd have to be a few years before it was added to the dictionary

however my definition of old changes as i age, always ten years older than myself

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
just put your computer in the dishwasher, dummies

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

DiggityDoink posted:

the guy who threw the punch ended up getting arrested and was the one who started talking poo poo with the old man

https://deadspin.com/panthers-fan-sucker-punches-old-man-1819436354

guy who punches another person at a sporting event turns out to be an rear end in a top hat? wow!

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

I'll report this to the people running "FBI surveillance Van 453" ssid immediately

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
Also the best SSID I have ever seen from a neighbor is "KARA DUMB BUTT" and when we met Kara it turned out her friend had set up the wifi network and refused to give her the password and she just lived with it.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
My SSIDs are:

The Fellowship of the Buffering
The Two Routers
The Return of the Ping

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sagebrush posted:

i found this while cleaning up an old hard drive

nice

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

in the early days of reserved seats at drafthouse they only had one or two rows of reserved seats. i had picked them because then you get to show up just a few minutes before the movie starts.

when i showed up, the "reserved" sign for our row was on the floor rather than on the table, and there was a couple in our seats. i asked the guy in our seats about it and he said "it was like that when he got there".

i asked the drafthouse usher, and they immediately got the manager and she was not going to deal with that poo poo.

it quickly escalated to the dude who stole our seats saying "go ahead and call the police" and the manager said "it wouldn't be the first time" then his date started crying because they were delaying the start of the movie and keeping the lights up so the manager could argue with this dude. when they left we got confirmation from the people around us that the people in our seats were the ones who had thrown the sign on the floor and said "gently caress this" to the reserved section.

drafthouse rules and will make other people cry if they try to steal your seat, i am 100% sure they are serious about the no talking policy too.

EIDE Van Hagar fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Oct 16, 2017

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
it was the ultimate white person experience, i let a theater manager get in a huge confrontation to make room for me to sit down, then i got to sit down and watch a bad movie (prometheus) and eat a pizza at the same time

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

cinci zoo sniper posted:

martian was fine, Real Bad was second half of interstellar and the entirety of gravity

actually interstellar will always be good because of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfHzzy6T9to

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
come on tars

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
not the mama

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

too dumb to live dot mpeg

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

how does this person have a wife jesus christ

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sagebrush posted:

in other news, keeping butt-to-butt installed pays off once again

it pays off every time i read the weather and it says “partly butty”

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Kenny Logins posted:

adapt the source: just boil it before you chow down

the way to prepare a corn dick is to wrap it in foil and toss it on the grill to really steam in the smegma flavor

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

bump_fn posted:

someone post the horse are dumb post tia

post jonnys cop edit of it tia

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sagebrush posted:

apparently in nk it is a big crime to kill a cow for food because a live one produces milk. the only way a north korean might get to eat beef is if the farmers and soldiers collude to claim that it's diseased and must be destroyed, so the cow is shot and then butchered in secrecy

this is a very :3: video related to that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0TYCEXmi90

????? this is some sociopath opinion right here

lmao they ate the rudys sissy sauce, the non-spicy version.

you have to especially ask for the sissy sauce at the counter and they yell really loud to the back for someone to bring out the sissy sauce, just to humiliate you for ordering it.

rudys is 75% percentile bbq for texas but its not the best, but it is solidly reliable. i order half a hottie and a quarter extra moist mucho negro at rudys, which translates to half a link of jalapeño sausage and a quarter pound extra fatty brisket with extra black charred crunchy bits from the end of the cut. you can order it in normal english but they will translate that to half a hottie and a quarter extra moist mucho negro when relaying your order to the meat cutter man.

well thats my bbq story hope you liked it

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
texas bbq sauce is hot sauce. sweet sauce is haram.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

syscall girl posted:

burnt ends give you rear end cancer ya know

your older self is gonna hate your current self

rear end cancer is worth it.

also i dont eat bbq every day, maybe once ever couple months? my wife is a vegetarian so we dont do bbq much as there is usually nothing for her to ear at bbq places except maybe like creamed corn and a pickle or something.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

doctorthefonz posted:

what's some good texas bbq sauce

the rudys sauce is actualy pretty good, thats their main claim to fame, and you can order it online.

most of the smaller places with good hot sauce dont sell the sauce in bottles, rudys has grown to have a lot of locations and they make a good spicy sauce, although it is a littpe more tomatoey than some of the smaller places that have a more tabasco like vinegar sauce, but i dont know of any of those you can buy on the web.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

French Canadian posted:

No it's germy phobes who think the touch plate is dirty and would rather touch elsewhere. It's an unwinnable battle.

who touches a door

kick the kickplate to open door, that's why there is a kickplate

get on my level

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
yeah let me just touch this door and get weirdo stranger sebum all over my hands that sounds great

-an idiot

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
the best bathroom germ trivia is that those super strong dyson hand dryers just spray your germs all over the bathroom in a cloud of poo poo while using paper towels is actually cleaner.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

my hero

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

my aclu texas monthly donation at work, hell yes

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Anaconda Rifle posted:

janet is my favorite character

you know why

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
like apples to apples, cards against humanity is only as clever as the people playing it.

the monkey cheese answers are never funny or picked as the best answer because you just have a lovely card you are trying to get rid of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

that gif where america is split up into many smaller nations in the post apocalyptic future and one of them is “gay texas”

• Locked thread