Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

prefect posted:

"first, a hot dog is not a sandwich. second, i'm triggering the remote eject function for putting ketchup on hot dogs. also for spelling 'ketchup' weird"

ketchup hotdogs are p. good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

FORWARD CHAIN CAN'T FORWARD CHAIN CAN'T

IMPROVISATION IMPROVISATION IMPROVISATION

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
nah there was a crash or something and poo poo went haywire

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
i know right? it was loving weird

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

The arrangement is good but isn't it a little redundant that it makes a gun AND is made of guns?

Like at least give me a skull or a sad scene or something Christ

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Anaconda Rifle posted:

i'm not defending nazism but the enigma machine is p rad

yeah like I don't really understand what the point is there

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

haveblue posted:

it's a neat artifact and exactly the sort of thing someone with way more money than they knew what to do with would buy

is the lil wayne album remarkable in any way or is the fbi planning to seize $10 in itunes credit

No that's exactly what I mean. I would totally buy a enigma machine and donate it to a university of my choosing if I had the money precisely because it's an interesting cryptographic artifact.

It's the whole "having enigma machine = nazi" part I don't follow

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Schadenboner posted:

:nms: Her hand placement in the last panel looks like she's going to start flicking the bean on the phone with her dad. :nms:

I don't see that at all?

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

RISCy Business posted:

jerkcity is the only good webcomic

ftfy

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Schadenboner posted:

you shouldn't have your hands on your bathing suit areas.

Bellybuttons are bathing suit areas? Have you never seen a bikini in your life?

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

dont click on this persons account

I wasn't but then you said not to so I did gently caress YOU

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

When I first saw the picture I thought the bug guy's antennae in the background was the moon's butt

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I can't wait for nostalgia of the dubstep addled era of 2010-2014 and all the stupidity that will ensue

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Ready Player One was far too joyously self-absorbed in its referential excesses to step back and examine what they might mean. It was still a page-turner, though.

I can't be the only one who noticed this atrocity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

It'll never not be funny

• Locked thread