Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

literally cargo cult art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

:eyepop:

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he has a public facebook profile, its not like we're any of the poop touchers that meets up with him IRL

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

schranz kafka posted:

moist turn left nooooo

i once saw busdriver freestyle over an autechre beat and at the time i thought it was cool but now i think it's corny

we know you're just trawling yospos so you can find quotes for the SCOFF thread. go do your homework somewhere else

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

friday night motherfuckers

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

let me guess was it sam hyde

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Schadenboner posted:

This picture wasn't very funny, in fact I found it depressing.

yospos bitch

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

muckswirler posted:

Illegal but savage AF. He murdered him like 20 seconds after getting a card for that shot.

do you mean literally murdered? what's the story here?

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

I'm The Blink-182

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Roosevelt posted:

theres a sizable % of humanity that lacks basic comprehension skills

ftfy

its the same reason why you can't have a mainstream sci fi movie without an embarrassing amount of cringey exposition.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Unless you are downloading 25+ GB bluray ISOs, there's still a drastically noticeable visual benefit in watching physical blurays compared to pirating. Sometimes I just want to put a fuckin' movie in and not worry "oh is plex gonna poo poo the bed tonight? or will my wifi crap out? oh gently caress my media server is downloading something right now using all the bandwidth and the cpu is busy processing the extraction. just a second honey while i load up remote desktop on my phone and pause all this bullshit so the movie will play".

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

neko case rules

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

should've posted the scene from natural born killers

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

sim city :(

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

he was also in that coen bros movie inside llewyn davis along with oscar isaac again, which is where i knew him from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSwO-k-RqNA

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

https://twitter.com/arr/status/925815721300434944

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

2017 cannot get any more absurd

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

great way to never receive another email again

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

it's at least a guarantee you won't get users entering stupid bullshit

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

"As one of those employees who had been in charge of the meat slicer at an Arby’s restaurant explained to us, most packaged bulk meat arrives packed in a gelatinous broth inside plastic airtight bags. Someone who is less than familiar with what the product looks like upon arrival might mistake the gelatinous broth for the beef itself, then from there jump to the conclusion that the contents of the package is a gel or paste."

real meat broth is naturally gelatinous when chilled because of all the dissolved collagen :ssh:

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

NoneMoreNegative posted:

The perfect xmas gift

wrong its

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

its authentic sharez0ne brah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017