Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

pram posted:

no way

i thought he had an encyclopedia dramatica article but damned if i can find it to see what he's been up to these days

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/joshuafry/status/907737907213062146

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://i.imgur.com/UzoJPVX.mp4

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
if we're going to have a lovely derail in the pics thrad it's going to be about architecture goddamnit

https://twitter.com/Shitty_Future/status/908248046860951552

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

The Barnacle attaches to an offender’s windshield with giant suction cups and blocks the driver’s vision. If you try to tamper with it, the device sounds an alarm. Even if you break the shell, its twin suction cups keep holding on for dear life, or at least for payment, as one unhappy Pennsylvania motorist found out. It even comes with a GPS device in some models that will help the law track you down.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i'm skullcel

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
if you're a virgin at 30 you're a wizard

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Vintersorg posted:

tax write off

that's all that is

doctors in canada are up in arms because our government is shutting that garbage down

haha awesome

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Liver Disaster posted:

im spurtin here

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/shitshowdotinfo/status/909673827780702209

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

european wozclone lookin good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
a c t u a l l y

the nyt uses it as a diaeresis

:smug:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Jerry Cotton posted:

Most "fresh" bread you can buy at a store here is parbaked (and then baked at the shop).

eat fresh

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
memes.com

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i have news

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/908964552154288129

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
san francisco ofc

https://mobile.twitter.com/linecook/status/813878653700313088

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
so you don't take your helmet off, and now everyone at the party thinks you got the advent gene treatment!

- not that there's anything wrong with that

no no, of course not! people's personal genetic preferences are nobody's business but their own!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
you can stuff your sectoids in a sack, mister

- i... i don't know what that means

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
but i don't wanna be a ranger

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/emofucc/status/912492759256363009

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

OldAlias posted:

still "stop posting music in the pics thread" is a worthy goal, though unrealistic

add it back into the title plz mods

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

universal's new monster mash movie franchise lookin good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
whatever happened to andy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

stymie is hugely pro-child-rape, by the way

i feel this needs clarifying

he is well into it

i'll never read his posts one way or the other so i'm forced to believe that this is the case

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Roosevelt posted:

i have an old cocktail recipe book, and it's weird how back in the 1940s so many drinks included an egg

go back even further and they recommend jabbing a hot poker from the fireplace into it to stir

also this loving cocktail book rules even tho it's more about the history of colonialism in the caribbean

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

pooooooning noooooobs

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

NoneMoreNegative posted:

also, this future house please

:eyepop:

1upt is ruining civ and housing both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i like that they also used hexagonal pavers in the landscaping

• Locked thread