Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

orb broke :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

hold my beer

i missed the link to generate these can someone repost it

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Roosevelt posted:

sonic the hedgehog

sonic the hedgehog with arms that are NOT BLUE

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

bump_fn posted:

idk most theaters are just normal. this was a weird fancy one in some lovely new convo development but it was the only place showing whtaever movie i wanted to see i think

weird, iirc the alamo drafthouse did not have assigned seats

cinci zoo sniper posted:

no i mean you being abashed at the concept of assigned seating. the only time in my life ive been to a theatre without a seat assigned on a ticket was when our entire highschool got herded to a showing of a patriotic bullshit "historical movie" at a municipal movie theatre (fire/safety hazard, last renovated before my birth, screen stitched from a bunch of bedsheets, etc) where we did just drink beer from 2 litre jugs for the entirety of it

i'm shocked a post soviet state doesn't respect personal freedom ;)

obligatory jingoism aside, it's probably better assigned

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

im the dilated pupils

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
TrumpFree: try to reach the end of your term before Mueller hits you with the piss tape

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

his dolls he puts underwear on are pretty YOSPOS

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

big if true

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
YOSPOS: the paint

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
https://twitter.com/markdistef/status/930815981810745345