Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

trem_two posted:

He got subbed off while my steam was dead, not sure what happened

Had a collision with Iniesta I think it was.

Juve is without like 8 players and had the game under control and looked more dangerous. They even had De Siglio give the new fast black player from Barca a clear cut goal chance. Barcelona is done for and won't make it to the quarter finals, fact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

UEFA with the dabbing Pogba in their anti-racist commercial. I'm a racist now

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

This forum is dead, rip

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Cavani wow.. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' many goals you can score

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Maybe Mbappe was worth it after all, loving insane performance. Neymar will find himself in his shadow soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

T Bowl posted:

Are Bayern a lot worse this year or are PSG that much better? cause Arsenal did very well against PSG last year in the group but were demolished by Bayern in the knockouts.

you are the loving most retarded poster on this forum, no mirror and screen is on hurr durr is PSG that much better after buying the two most expensive players ever. Arsenal sucks

• Locked thread