Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
We might get bummed by PSG tonight and I'm preemptively melting down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

trem_two posted:

The Bayern posters were right about Douglas Costa

Is he poo poo already? I thought he'd at least put in an effort for the first couple of months

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

trem_two posted:

He just constantly does dumb poo poo like dummies in a dangerous area when there are no teammates around, stuff like that

That sounds like Costa alright

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Kill me

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

T Bowl posted:

Are Bayern a lot worse this year or are PSG that much better? cause Arsenal did very well against PSG last year in the group but were demolished by Bayern in the knockouts.

We're honestly not as bad as the score makes it seem. PSG are just a lot better at converting their chances

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Can't wait to humiliate some Scottish wastemen again tonight.

I'll also watch Bayern - Celtic I guess

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Coman :getin:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Byolante posted:

Most of the raiding has been Bayern killing their own league

In the last 5 years, Bayern have bought a grand total of 7 players from other Bundesliga clubs.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I hope Celtic actually shows up against PSG tonight and play like they did against us a couple of weeks ago. Breaking Neymar's legs would be a bonus.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
We're playing like poo poo and both Thiago and Robben went off injured. Just great.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Never in doubt :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Glad we avoided City or Barca.

• Locked thread