Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
Some tasty games look to be upcoming this afternoon, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

I think the RB/Besiktas and Monaco/Porto fixtures could be good as well.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

8 minutes added lol

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Tottenham v. RM should be a great fixture.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

I'm looking forward to the Chelsea fixture, OP.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Neymar is looking like hot smelly garbage.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Can't believe Chelsea managed to get the result. Am elated. Atletico has been a hobgoblin of ours for some time.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

it seems like english teams are... cool and good?!

It's coming home.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

I don't mean to knock Big Ben Mendy here but it takes probably 90 seconds after an injury do to the part of the physical that reveals an ACL tear. It's not like you need an MRI to diagnose that injury.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

You can trust me, I'm a doctor.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

EvilHawk posted:

Precisely this. It's all well and good blowing away the poo poo teams 7-0, but we're still seeing the same defensive issues basically every week. Getting through the group stages was job 1. I still want to see us get into the CL places for next season, and make a decent run in the FA cup. Otherwise, at the end of the season, I think we should consider other options. I don't really know why that's a controversial opinion - if you don't meet your goals you should have to face questions?

This is a legitimately insane opinion and the only reason you feel comfortable holding it is your wholly unrealistic ambitions for what Liverpool FC should be in 2017.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Good job big Ron, my favorite (only) football player I've ever met IRL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Gotta face your demons eventually, the Chelsea 2017-2018 Champions League Story.

• Locked thread