Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Pool on fire.

Also

Jose posted:

Maribor are extremely bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Mo Salah is pretty good, huh.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
THE OOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Great night against tough competition in Europe IMO. We'll go far.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
As a liverpool supporter, gently caress me.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained

It's rhetorical

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained

EvilHawk posted:

Tempting fate but I don't really see Spartak getting a win at Anfield. We should be fine.

Funny I said almost that exact thing to a coworker about 15 minutes before kickoff, but about Sevilla.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained

EvilHawk posted:

About the game tonight? In that case you were naive. Sevilla haven't lost at home in over a year (in the CL? or in total? not sure about that). They are incredibly difficult to beat on their own ground.

Spartak aren't anywhere near the same beast, and we are actually good at home (5 goals concede all season?).

That all makes sense, on the other hand,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJe1iUuAW4M

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
I hosed up and scheduled a flight taking off exactly... Now, lasting about 2 hours, so I expect when I land, Leverpewl will be officially in the group stages and no one here with be suicidally depressed at all.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Noice

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Can trying to force a Juve move early I see

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Two before liftoff.

I hope this isn't one of those things that goes to poo poo as soon as I'm out of signal and land to find out.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Lmao, Bobby. gently caress. Yes.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained

Cannon_Fodder posted:

It always seems to me like I'm the only rear end in a top hat watching Tottenham play on this forum.

Probably because assholes tend to support man u

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Yay in-flight wifi.

Guardian play by play guys are tripping balls right now.

"It’s single-bagel for Liverpool, who have notched up a tennis score against their Russian visitors. Danny Welbeck got in behind the Spartak defence down the inside right and squared the ball for Mane, who was up in support. The pass was a little behind Sane, but no matter - he more or less bundled it over the line from close rage with his standing foot."

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
I'M COMING

In for a landing and can't wait to watch the replays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Serious question: If not Klopp, who?

• Locked thread