Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
At least Moreno has a great track record playing against his former club in European competition right :pwn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I <3 Bobby Firmino

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Lol at Klopp's reaction

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

EvilHawk posted:

gently caress Can if you want a massive contract you have to be scoring those

Can is the epitome of player who's not as good as he thinks he is, imo

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Lol at that goal, that's the worst when you're wrong-footed like that.

Salah is real good and as someone said previously, a steal in this market for £35M.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Oh yeah, there is the Moreno we all love and know.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Pretty impressive how he's outshone Mane on the left wing all game. Hopefully it continues while minimizing his defensive fuckups.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Amr Zaki was a glorious flash in the pan.

I just remember Steve Bruce growing to hate him after he had a dynamite start to that one season but can't recall the reasoning.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
A day late but I believe the point still stands - fire Alberto Moreno into the sun.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Liverpool are cool and good

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

r.y.f.s.o. posted:

Yay in-flight wifi.

Guardian play by play guys are tripping balls right now.

"It’s single-bagel for Liverpool, who have notched up a tennis score against their Russian visitors. Danny Welbeck got in behind the Spartak defence down the inside right and squared the ball for Mane, who was up in support. The pass was a little behind Sane, but no matter - he more or less bundled it over the line from close rage with his standing foot."

lol. I'm sure that'll go over real well with the Guardian editors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
loving hell, Salah is good.

• Locked thread