Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Lmao Madrid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Casemiro must have been watching Chelsea’s defending

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Hahaha

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

This is terrific

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Dembele should get a medal

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Otamendi with a nice reducer in the 90th minute lmao

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I think whoever is doing color commentary for the Chelsea game left

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

This is probably a good thing.

Rip

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

EvilHawk posted:

Jesus christ you guys I'm not having the same arguments over and over. Klopp is fine but should do more to fix the problems that were there when he started.

Doing more by sacking Klopp am I right?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Brony Car posted:

I can't believe I'm doing this, but EvilHawk has been watching Liverpool suffer from very similar problems under multiple managers so I can see why his patience is running thin.

I think he expects a bit more transfer action than is realistic given how FSG want to spend and who they have in charge of finding new people, but it's not like he's Roman Abramovich.

Gosh I just think Liverpool should spend another 150m on transfers because that’s not enough

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

EvilHawk posted:

The team wasn't doing well at the time hth

I don't think that VVD is the solution to our problems, but it would be a start. Not buying anyone in the summer was a poor decision imo.

Exactly this. The money was available to Klopp and he chose not to spend it. Any failures as a result are on him.

But, again, the team is playing well right now, and are on their way to reaching the goals I had at the start of the season, so that's cool and good.

He chose not to spend
39m Salah
40m Ox
60m Keita

You’re loving deluded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

mackintosh posted:

Bayern playing two away legs, gonna be tough

I lolled